You can contact all individual artists directly via their own webpages. (links at bottom of each post).
If you want to get in touch with us, drop us an email at: [email protected] or use the form below
SUBMISSIONS TO I LOVE BODY ART
We welcome submissions of images for inclusion on the I LOVE BODY ART website. If you are interested in submitting your designs to I Love Body Art, here is some helpful information.
Image File Specifications:
- Send us an email about you and your work, please include a website for us to look at. You can send up to 10 images in a jpg format (images must be minimum 600 pixels in its shortest edge and each image no larger than 500KB).
- Please do not include borders or watermarks.
- By submitting photographs, confirms that all intellectual property rights in the word and in the case of authorship belonging to more than one artist, has obtained approval from the third party for the use of images.
- Criteria for images, I LOVE BODY ART does not accept full frontal nudity, those in a sexual nature
- Models must be over the age of 18.
- Please name the files with your first name and last name. Example: JohnSmith1.jpg, JohnSmith2.jpg.
- Please send your images in 1 email.
- Please include all information about yourself and your work in the body of the email.
Submission Email: [email protected]
By submitting photographs for online publication to I LOVE BODY ART, you are stipulating to us that you own copyright to the photographs or have permission from the copyright holder to submit the photographs. You are granting I LOVE BODY ART a non-exclusive license to use the photograph in its submitted form. This also includes the use of images for promotional purposes. Should you for any reason wish your photographs to be removed from the website, we will make every effort to do so.
Our mission is to credit all artists, assistants, models and photographers, please email all credits so this can be included with the designs.
We aim to respond to submissions within the week.
Julie Oliver and Claire Pick